Bir Lehlu (Sahrawi Republic), Feb 10, 2021 (SPS) – Units of the Saharawi People’s Liberation Army (SPLA) conducted further attacks against the positions of the Moroccan occupation army along the Wall of Shame, according to War Report No. 91 issued by the Ministry of National Defense
– Intense bombardment against the occupation forces positioned in the Gararat Alfirsik region, Mahbes sector.
– Concentrated bombardments against enemy forces entrenched in the Adeim Um Ajlud region, Auserd sector.
– Heavy bombardment against enemy positions in the Um Dagan region, Al-Bagari sector.
– Concentrated bombardments against enemy positions in the Gleibat Al-Agaya region, AL-Bagari sector.
– Intense bombardment against enemy forces in the Gararat Lehdid region, Farsía Sector.
According to the same sources, the bombardments by the units of the Saharawi People’s Liberation Army continue to devastate the positions of the Moroccan occupation forces, leaving considerable human and material losses in their ranks along the Wall of Shame. SPS